So, How Did You Spend YOUR Morning?

30 July 2007, 8:46 am. 9 Comments. Filed under Critters, The Peacock War.

I spent my doing the Peacock Dance.  You know, the one that has an ol’ broad running back and forth between the front yard and the back deck, donned in Thumper jammies, flapping ‘wings’, taking up arms (shooting the ‘water cannon’).  In the midst of said dance, I was also trying to keep cats from spitting all over the house, making kitty slobber part of the decor.  It’s not even 10 a.m. and I’m pooped.

001.jpg

And here’s a gross one for ya.  The last two nights I’ve had a cat paw inserted into my mouth (while asleep mind you) that had obviously seen recent activity in the litter box.  YUCK!

1. steveegg. 30 July 2007, 9:25 am

So put the cats to work. That’ll learn them peacocks.

2. TexasFred. 30 July 2007, 9:34 am

The paw in the mouth thing… That was TMI… Way too much… :?

Blue Scope will wash the taste away, but the memory will linger forever, as will the mental pic I have… LMAO… :)

3. olbroad. 30 July 2007, 10:07 am

Always happy to share, Fred.

If the cats had claws, and were outdoor types, then perhaps they’d come in handy for that purpose. With my luck, they’d drag the evil bird’s carcass’ to my bedside.

4. Ick. 30 July 2007, 3:29 pm

I agree with Fred.. The mental picture I have will be etched in my mind forever!!!
    As far as your outside pets… You do have a gun.. as scary a that as thought is!!!
    Perhaps its time to take matters into your own hands!!!

5. olbroad. 30 July 2007, 3:42 pm

How ’bout I let SP deal with the grunt work. LMAO

6. Brat. 30 July 2007, 5:01 pm

I still say tell her she can have one as a pet… that’ll scare em off..

7. olbroad. 30 July 2007, 7:01 pm

Will she try to put earrings on them? :)

8. Ick. 31 July 2007, 2:00 pm

The thought of a dog is not a bad idea.. Now you just have to talk
    Mr Ol’Broad into it!!! Good luck on that one! Mr Spot is lucky to
    have a home!!!!!

9. olbroad. 31 July 2007, 9:16 pm

Yes, and you can come take care of said dog when we’re off on our travels…..free of charge, of course. heh heh heh