They FEAR Us!

14 April 2009, 7:53 pm. 48 Comments. Filed under 1st Amendment, Moonbats & Other Animals.

Why is that the left wing moonbats (but I repeat myself) fear people who are so totally fed up, they are staging a protest?  Don’t the left have protests all the time?  Do we go sneaking around, spreading lies?  Of course not.  The HUGE difference between us, and them?  WE actually DO believe in the 1st Amendment.

The media is actually aiding in their smear campaigns, and there are the usual suspects who will be sneaking around, pretending to be from the media, trying to turn these Tea Parties into racist protests.  How utterly pathetic their lives must be, if they feel the need to attempt to deny us the very same right of free speech that they, themselves, demanded for the last 8 years.

Once again, the hypocrisy of the left shines bright.

1. capper. 14 April 2009, 9:11 pm

Do we go sneaking around, spreading lies? Of course not. The HUGE difference between us, and them? WE actually DO believe in the 1st Amendment.

That would have been funny by itself, but then to link to Michelle Malkin just after typing that…

The irony is too special. Thanks, I needed that laugh!

2. BCR. 14 April 2009, 9:30 pm

I’ll be at two events tomorrow doing my best to “live blog”, with camera and audio recorder in hand. I won’t bring my Confederate flag since I still have not gotten around to buying one (been meaning to do that for four years now), but I’ll bring my Gadsden flag to drape off my truck (my hands will be busy taking photos and blogging).

Maybe I’ll catch a picture or two of these white hooded folks, or maybe a burning cross or two. I’ll be sure to call DHS if I spot any of these radical right-wing extremists they are talking about (self-portrait excluded).

Party-hardy folks!

3. olbroad. 14 April 2009, 9:58 pm

@BCR

4. tom h. 14 April 2009, 11:06 pm

In general, the neo-con movement, AKA, the right wing, has been respondsible for the last few wars that the United States has waged. The Viet Nam nighmare, the Iraq mess, et al, were foisted upon the American people by the right wing movement. Therefore, any “Tea Party” by the right wing is just a guise to start another war — Iran, North Korea, pick an enemy. Yes, government reform is needed and spending has become out of control: but the right wing faction in this country always uses war to solve these issues…

5. Katrina. 15 April 2009, 4:11 am

America is a sad sad place…..one minute breathing a breath of fresh air to the world and the next minute spewing racial radical mannerisms,the truthis the rest of the world sees the tea parties for what it really is….sour grapes from the loosing side, fear of change and a petty imagination of so many….theses are the people that really have undermined the greatness Ameriaca really should be, the ratings of Fox news show that a lot of small minded people still exist and thrive in America….truly America is not ready for greatness and this is the only reason why it will eventually fail…..
    The Left wingers may not be completely right abiut everything but u have to give them credit for never subscribing to anything that makes americans look foolish or clumsy as a leader.
    Last year I rejoiced with Americans, right now I just feel sorry for them, these protests against a formula that hasn’t failed yet is just a disguise for the smallness of involved.
    @the writer of the blog….there are different types of cowards….what u “teabaggers”(pls forgive me if u are one of those truly informed on tax and financial matters plus the informed activists) really fear is truly disgusting….

6. olbroad. 15 April 2009, 7:37 am

@tom h You are kidding, right? Vietnam? JFK and LBJ….both Democrats. Afghanistan…..do you not remember who was flying those planes? Iraq…..SADDAM HUSSEIN. Yeah, we won the war, but the battle rages on due to incompetence, and a complete misunderstanding of the calliber of the enemy. If you want to keep your head up your hind end, that’s your business, but I’d suggest you actually LEARN the history of this country before you start spewing the lib party line!

@katrina And what has Europe done for the world lately? Bowing down to Islamic extremists? Allowing Sharia? Don’t feel sorry for us….WE will survive. You on the other hand, have already flown the white flag! Talk about arrogance! Jeeez. And this has nothing to do with the election. This is about us being taxed into slavery. YOU might enjoy it, but WE prefer to be FREE!

7. jimi. 15 April 2009, 8:04 am

Tom, your “tea party guise”comment might have some merit if it weren’t for the fact that there’s a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT, AND DEMOCRATS CONTROL BOTH HOUSES!

Wow.

8. kilmon1. 15 April 2009, 8:21 am

olbroad , roger that ! Freedom is not free , these pukes can flap the holes under their nose by the actions of America to insure the right is there ! Should the events of The United States be so sad they all are welcome to do what I informed the hollywood slime and media to do , bye-bye , take a trip and help a free Nation ,DO NOT RETURN , IF YOU DO THINGS PROPERLY YOU CAN HAVE bHUSSEINo and his slime , like him , to talk to ! You do not like it leave .

9. olbroad. 15 April 2009, 8:27 am

Oh, and kristina….the only people I see as cowards are the ones who have bent over, and stuck their asses up in the air. Since I’m not doing that, well then…I reckon that must be ……..

10. TexasFred. 15 April 2009, 10:09 am

Tom the moonbat is an idiot…

I had one send me a question, 1st praising MY efforts and then telling me how stupid I was…

Don’t fall for these assholes and their bullshit folks, they have no idea regarding history, they have no idea regarding government and they can’t even present a logical argument..

I hope this meets with the approval of the co-poster here… I really hate to hurt your feelings… Yeah, right… :twisted:

11. TexasFred. 15 April 2009, 10:11 am

Katrina, you are cordially invited to KISS MY DISGUSTING ASS! :twisted:

Oops, I may offend the delicate sensitivities of the co-poster here with that one… :P

12. ChicagoRay. 15 April 2009, 2:11 pm

There you go Fred tell her how you feel and smack it into her liberal style like all the Hollywood cowards they love so much do to their women and men or half men I should say, She could use a fkng English class too since wherever she lives is probably free today thanks to American Soldiers, damn Euro Peeons.

13. Chris from Racine. 15 April 2009, 2:46 pm

@TexasFred I find it interesting that based on a couple of comments, you seem to think you know me. It takes a hell of a lot more than that to offend me. If I were that easily offended, I would not be posting.

The reason I made those comments is that both you AND Kate were sinking to levels far beneath the norm for both of you. Calling someone a cunt is, in my book, a bit different than calling out assholes for what they are. Offended, no. Embarrassed that the thread went so far off track, perhaps. It was starting to read like the comment sections on the lefty blogs.

So you can take YOUR delicate sensitivities and shove them up your disgusting ass.

14. Chris from Racine. 15 April 2009, 2:50 pm

@TexasFred One more thing. The reason I try not to curse too much is quite simply out of respect for Kate. She rarely uses that kind of language, and I try to respect the fact that this is her house and I’m a guest. That’s the ONLY reason.

15. capper. 15 April 2009, 9:47 pm

Kate,

Please give us the history lesson on who gave the support to bin Laden and who gave those chemical weapons, and lessons on how to use them, to Hussein in the 1980′s.

16. TexasFred. 15 April 2009, 10:02 pm

Well Chris, here’s an idea, keep your feelings to yourself and remember, you are NOT the Queen of this hive, I was, and to some degree still am pissed at you for your bossiness a while back… This isn’t MY blog, but it damn sure isn’t yours either… Now I think we understand one another…

If not, fuck it… :twisted:

17. Chris from Racine. 15 April 2009, 10:07 pm

@TexasFred Why yes, yes we do. It’s okay for you to vent your feelings on this blog, but I’m to keep mine to myself. So basically, you’re just a hypocritical asshole.

18. jimi. 15 April 2009, 11:27 pm

Cap once again turned the clock back . . . and what does it have to do with anything?

19. capper. 15 April 2009, 11:30 pm

Ah, first, we must have the answer to the question.

20. olbroad. 16 April 2009, 7:13 am

Well capper, I do believe you already know the answers, but they might be a tad skewed, so I’ll attempt to help ya out. I’m still half asleep, so you’ll forgive me if I don’t get it all.

Bucky bin Laden? If I’m not mistaken, the Afghans were trying to keep the Russians from taking over. We helped them repel the invasion. Of course, the lunatics turned around and did what all snakes do.

Hussein? Once again, when you try to help someone, especially in THAT part of the world, you end up getting your ass bit.

There’s a lot of 20/20 hind sight…but very few accurate prognosticators. But I’m sure you are one, right? :?

21. Peter. 16 April 2009, 8:56 pm

Please give us the history lesson on who gave the support to bin Laden and who gave those chemical weapons, and lessons on how to use them, to Hussein in the 1980’s.

Actually, OBL was in Saudi Arabia until the 1990s, and any chemical weapons in Iraq arrived via the Soviet Union, of which Iraq was a satellite state at the time. The US, Western Europe and the USSR all thought it in their best interests to use Iraq to check the growth of Islamofascism from Iran.

22. capper. 16 April 2009, 10:10 pm

No, Peter, OBL was leading the fight against the Russians in Afghanistan in the 80s. We supported him until the Russkies pulled out. Then we abandoned Afghanistan to the Taliban.

And it was the US that supplied chemical weapons to Saddam just after Reagan took office to fight the Iranians which were and still are sponsored by the Russians.

The point is it is immature and dishonest to deny our part in their history. I am tired of people blaming others for the mess we helped make.

23. olbroad. 16 April 2009, 10:12 pm

You gotta be kidding me!!! We didn’t turn anyone into raving murderous lunatics.

24. capper. 16 April 2009, 10:13 pm

Turned them, no. Opened the door for them, yes.

25. olbroad. 17 April 2009, 9:39 am

Wrong again. That door was opened 1400 years ago.

26. capper. 17 April 2009, 9:46 pm

I don’t think bin Laden or Saddam were alive then.

27. olbroad. 17 April 2009, 9:58 pm

Don’t be dense. I know you have a few more gray cells than you let on. :?

28. capper. 17 April 2009, 9:59 pm

I’m just staying on topic. If you want to argue Islam vs. Christianity vs. Judaism vs. Buddhism vs. whatever, that’s for another time and place.

29. olbroad. 17 April 2009, 10:08 pm

Those people are murderers. Yeah, the church isn’t innocent in that area, but we stopped torchering and murdering a LONG time ago. Their religion teaches to kill anyone who isn’t a Muslim.

Now, you say we opened to door for the Taliban to take over. Well, I’m of the mind they would have done it anyway. Since when are we responsible for the actions of everyone on the planet? People make their own decisions. They could decide NOT to murder women because she MIGHT have been raped by her brother, right? Or they could have decided NOT to cut off the heads of anyone who disagreed with them. But they didn’t.

If you’ve read this site long enough, you’ll know why I have an aversion to them….as a whole.

30. capper. 17 April 2009, 10:11 pm

Much of their rules are the same in the Bible. The Bible tells us to stone to death all sorts of things, like homosexuals.

We just had a “Christian” president that rationalized torture.

And considering how many Muslims there are in the world, if what you said was true, we would have been in a world war by now and it would have been settled long ago.

31. olbroad. 17 April 2009, 10:14 pm

We are in a world war, even if ya don’t want to admit it. We’re in a fight for our very survival. And y’all ain’t helpin’!

32. olbroad. 17 April 2009, 10:14 pm

Oh, and what you call torture, and what I call torture aren’t the same thing.

33. capper. 17 April 2009, 10:31 pm

If by “not helping” you mean not feeding into your irrational prejudice-induced call for genocide, you’re right. I can recognize that some extremists don’t represent the whole.

34. olbroad. 18 April 2009, 6:35 am

I’m a lot of things capper…..irrational isn’t one of them. Nor, do I bury my head in the sand.

35. capper. 18 April 2009, 2:48 pm

My heads not in the sand either, nor am I in a blind panic.

36. olbroad. 18 April 2009, 3:09 pm

I wasn’t aware common sense could be considered “a blind panic”. Hmmm…. Ever hear the old saying, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”?

37. capper. 18 April 2009, 3:15 pm

Hating a whole group of people because of a few extremists is not common sense.

38. olbroad. 18 April 2009, 3:19 pm

Have you ever heard me use the word “hate”? No dear, that’s YOUR term….not mine.

39. capper. 18 April 2009, 3:22 pm

You haven’t exactly been warm to them either. The word is apropos.

40. olbroad. 18 April 2009, 3:33 pm

Total distrust isn’t the same as hate.

41. capper. 18 April 2009, 3:44 pm

Now you are just parsing words.

42. olbroad. 18 April 2009, 3:51 pm

Stating a fact. I don’t hate. Hatred takes more energy than I care to expend on those who aren’t worth it. That’s one major difference between the right and left. Y’all actually spend so much time hating, you don’t have time to do much of anything else. :? Kind of sad when ya think about it!

43. capper. 19 April 2009, 12:40 am

Oh, yes, unfortunately, the left have more than enough haters. But if you don’t think the right does, then you are either being dishonest or a damn fool.

44. olbroad. 19 April 2009, 8:17 pm

Oh, I’ve no doubt of that.

But do you ever notice that when there is a rally on the left, there are typically arrests, perhaps some destruction, and normally a great deal of garbage. Now, if you happened to look at the pictures I, and others took, and the commentary, you’ll notice there was NONE of that. Just wanted to point that out because it says a lot about the hatred.

45. capper. 19 April 2009, 8:21 pm

Um, there were reports of violence in Madison. And the signs, oh, the signs. Obama is the anti-Christ? White Slavery? Those were the cleaner ones.

Now, all of the rallies I have been to have been clean.

46. olbroad. 19 April 2009, 8:31 pm

And where did you hear there was violence? From every report I’ve read, it was a well attended, and well behaved. Except for the so called “counter protesters”. And ya know what? Obama is anti Christ. Not THE…but from the definition I am aware of, he pretty much fits the bill. And if you are enslaved to the gubmint, wouldn’t that be considered “white slavery”?

There were also reports of infiltrators carrying that kind of stuff too.

47. capper. 19 April 2009, 8:36 pm

The infiltrator rumor was started BEFORE the events to explain away the nut jobs.

If you really believe the anti-Christ stuff, there is no sense in carrying on this conversation, as that you wouldn’t believe the truth if it bit you.

48. olbroad. 19 April 2009, 8:50 pm

“Anti-Christ” means against Christ, against Christian teachings. Jeeez. Didn’t think I needed to explain it to ya!

I suppose HuffPo wasn’t looking for ‘volunteers’, right? We had a few ACORN type nutjobs in Nashville as well. Didn’t work out for ‘em, and they were embarrassed into leaving.