They Call This A “Reporter”?

5 June 2010, 8:37 am. 12 Comments. Filed under Feckless Weasels, Israel, War on Terror.

Helen Thomas Apologizes for Saying Jews Should ‘Get the Hell Out of Palestine’

In a written statement issued Friday, Thomas apologized, saying, “I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians.”

She said the comments “do not reflect” her “heart-felt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance.”

“May that day come soon,” she added.

Was Thomas ever a journalist? Or has she always been an ignorant piece of crap that should have been flushed decades ago? The stench of Thomas’ bigotry and hatred has polluted the White House long enough! That garbage needs to be tossed!

Do I believe her ‘apology’ sincere?  Not just no, but HELL no!  My guess is that she’s never read the Bible:

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Joshua 1:4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.

They ARE home!

1. Stephanie Kienzle. 5 June 2010, 8:50 am

Gibbs:  “Nothing can bring them back.”  Thank G-d nothing can bring back islamic terrorists once they get their just desserts.  Screw Thomas and screw Gibbs, and while I’m at it, screw B. Hussein – that bigoted, anti-Semitic SOB.  May they all rot in hell.

2. Scott McCray. 5 June 2010, 8:58 am

Journalist? No.
    Sockpuppet to the left? Yes.
    Wicked old bigot? Yes.
    The horned one already lives in her soul – he’ll have the rest over her soon by the looks of things.

-Scott
    (Was I too harsh?)

3. olbroad. 5 June 2010, 10:15 am

Stephanie, unfortunately, it’s these types that the weak minded listen to.  :?

Uh….Scott….harsh?  No….not at all.  Broad should have retired gracefully, many years ago.  Instead, she’s become a complete embarrassment.

4. Gary K.. 5 June 2010, 10:26 am

Looks as tho she could be  Nancy(Speaker of the House) P’s Mother!!  :)

5. olbroad. 5 June 2010, 10:34 am

Two different shades of ugly….and I don’t mean physically.  :twisted:

6. Mr Ol Broad. 5 June 2010, 3:08 pm

I’ve long thought that a picture of Helen Thomas was a cure for the “four hour erection problem” :)

7. Gary K.. 5 June 2010, 3:11 pm

Mr. OL Broad,

Do you mean that picture to be with or without clothes?  ( shivers at the thought )

8. Mr Ol Broad. 5 June 2010, 3:16 pm

Just her face should – without clothes is really scary !

9. Glenn Mark Cassel AMH1(AW) USN Ret.. 5 June 2010, 11:14 pm

Knew some ladies at Friday Services when I was younger. Survivors of the Holocaust. I do believe ms. thomas would not want to be on the receiving end of their feelings.
    Me? A rabid dog would be suitable to end the problem.

10. olbroad. 6 June 2010, 10:50 am

Y’all are gonna give me nightmares.  Jeeez!

Glenn, I may be wrong, but it seems to me, she’s a ‘denier’.  Yep, I think she really should hear from survivors.

11. SemiPundit. 7 June 2010, 1:07 pm

When God finished his deal with Abram, did he move on to make a similar promise of real estate to any others in the world? I wouldn’t know what to do if I learned that I could reclaim some of the lands formerly owned by my ancestors who tended lands throughout Virginia and North Carolina before the Europeans arrived.

12. olbroad. 7 June 2010, 1:26 pm

Kind of doubt it.  Not aware of a covenant made with your ancestors, or mine, for that matter.  He DID, however, make one with Israel.  And, since He IS the Boss……