Buh Bye!

26 July 2010, 1:51 pm. 7 Comments. Filed under Borders, Crime, Illegals, Male Bovine Excrement.

Migrants sell up, flee Arizona ahead of crackdown

Nicaraguan mother Lorena Aguilar hawks a television set and a few clothes on the baking sidewalk outside her west Phoenix apartment block.

A few paces up the street, her undocumented Mexican neighbor Wendi Villasenor touts a kitchen table, some chairs and a few dishes as her family scrambles to get out of Arizona ahead of a looming crackdown on illegal immigrants.

“Everyone is selling up the little they have and leaving,” said Villasenor, 31, who is headed for Pennsylvania. “We have no alternative. They have us cornered.”

The two women are among scores of illegal immigrant families across Phoenix hauling the contents of their homes into the yard this weekend as they rush to sell up and get out before the state law takes effect on Thursday.

I suggest Pennsylvania enact a similar law. I’d also suggest every other state do the same. I’d also suggest that the federal government….DO IT’S FREAKIN’ JOB!

As I’ve stated many times before, I have no problem with LEGAL immigration. I have a MAJOR problem with people who bust in the back door, and expect to be welcomed with open arms.

1. Gary K.. 26 July 2010, 3:26 pm

” I’d also suggest every other state do the same. I’d also suggest that the federal government….DO IT’S FREAKIN’ JOB!”

AMEN

2. steveegg. 26 July 2010, 3:39 pm

And if Reuters had any shred of patriotism, they would have turned over those two names to ICE (not that ICE is interested in actually deporting illegal aliens; their only goal is to seize the businesses that hire illegals).

3. Sean. 26 July 2010, 4:01 pm

New York should definately look into this. Drove through over the weekend, and couldn’t resist the urge to visit Sleepy Hollow.  If ICE ever paid a visit, it may look like a Headless Horseman had returned, because most of the town’s residents would vanish.

4. Robert. 26 July 2010, 5:39 pm

Don’t feel sorry for them, they are coming to California where they will be met by Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein and given 500 bucks a piece and voter registration forms…

5. fogey. 26 July 2010, 7:02 pm

Pennsylvania don’t need ‘em – we’ve got enough of our own!

6. cary. 26 July 2010, 11:13 pm

I suggest ya’ll start talking up a law similar to SB1070 – if just the threat of it being enacted clears out this many, just imagine how easy it will be to drive in Phoenix the day after it’s actually enacted!
    I’m lovin’ it!

7. olbroad. 27 July 2010, 7:45 am

Even in little Podunk, TN, we’ve got a number of people who decided they didn’t need to use the front door.  Talked to the guy running for sheriff, told me ICE won’t even bother to come pick up illegals.  Useless as teats on a boar!