An Ol' Broad's Ramblings
Rick Santorum endorsed presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney in an email to supporters sent late Monday night.
The one-time Republican presidential hopeful and former Pennsylvania senator said “the primary campaign certainly made it clear that Gov. Romney and I have some differences. But there are many significant areas in which we agree.”
“We both agree that President Obama must be defeated. The task will not be easy. It will require all hands on deck if our nominee is to be victorious. Governor Romney will be that nominee and he has my endorsement and support to win this the most critical election of our lifetime,” said Santorum.
While his backing could shore up Romney’s position with the GOP’s conservative base, some could view it as a lukewarm endorsement of the party’s eventual nominee.
When it comes right down to it, this isn’t about Obama or Romney. This election is about the very survival of the United States. Was Romney my choice? That would be a big fat NO! Will I vote for him in November? Damn skippy I will! Why? Because we will not survive another four years of socialist/marxist rule!
You folks who have decided you won’t vote for Romney because he doesn’t represent everything you wanted in the candidate….stay home! Voting 3rd party, or write in will only get us another four years of complete destruction. If you want the socialists to completely take over, then just use your vote for Obama. Don’t give me that crap about ‘standing on principles’. Standing on principle is great and I’m all for it, but when it comes to this country, you need to get your head screwed on straight, and stand WITH those of us who KNOW we have to boot Obama from the White House. We didn’t get this far down the sewer in one day, and we sure won’t be getting out of it in one election cycle. If giving Obama his pink slip isn’t your goal, then you have lost sight of our real problems, and it ain’t Mitt! Our problem is the GOPer elites, who need to be replaced, and the lame stream media, that needs to relearn the meaning of investigative journalism. IF we stand together, eventually, we just might be able to TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!
Obama has not been a leader. He, and his minions, have basically crowned him king, and kings don’t give a flying flip about the peons that pay his bills.
Before the 2008 election, when Barack Hussein Obama was running, there were so many reasons NOT to vote for him, but the masses didn’t listen. As my overly liberal sister put it, “It’s time.” Time for what? To vote for a half black, half white man? If that’s the reason people voted for him, they seriously got the shaft, didn’t they.
1. He supports infanticide, literally!
2. His spiritual mentor for 20 years has been Jeremiah Wright whom Obama personally chose out of many Chicago pastors. It strains credibility that he didn’t know about Wright’s views. He listened to tapes of Rev. Wright when he was at Harvard Law! So why did he choose him and stick with him for so long? The only possible explanation is that he approved of Wright’s tirades.
3. He is a close friend of William Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn, unrepentant Weather Underground terrorists.
4. He is a target for assassination, not because he is black but because he is a Muslim apostate, according to devout Muslims around the world. Therefore, he cannot be a good Chief Diplomat to the Middle East.
5. He was mentored by a communist.
6. His economic plan will harm the US economy and create more fiscal irresponsibility with the Congressional Budget. Why do we want to return to the days of Jimmy Carter?
7. He is in favor of unilateral disarmament, leaving America defenseless against its enemies.
8. He is unaccomplished. He hasn’t really done anything of worth relative to the office of the US presidency. He’s only been in the Senate for about two years (assumed in office Jan of 2005 and announced his candidacy for the presidency in Feb 2007). One can’t be simultaneously a full-time senator and a full-time presidential candidate. Soon he will have campaigned for almost as long as he has been in the Senate.
9. He is willing to personally meet with hostile dictators like Hugo Chavez and Ahmadinejad with no preconditions. They don’t deserve such a privilege of meeting the President of the USA. Reagan negotiated from a position of strength, when he thought he could gain something. What does Obama hope to gain?
Has anything changed since then? No, actually, it’s gotten worse. He now has a record he can’t run on because it has been such a massive failure.
Let’s look at each one through today’s eyes.
1. He still supports the murdering of babies and he expects the taxpayers to pay for it.
2. He may have thrown Jeremiah Wright under the bus when it came out that Wright was an American hating bigot, but that ‘teaching’ is still ingrained in Obama’s life. We just see it more clearly that Obama is also an American hating bigot.
3. Still buds with Ayers and Dorn, even though the denials keep right on coming.
4. He attended a Muslim school in Indonesia. Whether he was ever really a Muslim or not, he obviously has way too many close ties with the very people who want to destroy us. Putting members of the Muslim Brotherhood in posts of authority is irrational to any true blue American, yet, there they are, right out in the open for all to see! And please, let’s not forget about the great “apology tour“!
5. Obviously, the goals of communism are still alive and well with The One! “FORWARD!“ I mean, after all, when you want to take from those who produce, and give it to those who sit on their collective asses in mommy’s basement, what else could you call it?
6. Dear Lord in heaven! Someone needs to teach that man basic math! All his big talk, giving OUR money to failed companies, wanting us to believe it’s for the greater good to fund a bankrupt business that pushes ‘green’ crap that was doomed to failure from the git go!
7. Yep, his dreams of a weak America against her enemies hasn’t changed.
8. The only thing Barack Hussein Obama has accomplished since being sworn into office is perfecting his campaign technique. He’s quite accomplished at reading a teleprompter. He has the ‘blame Bush’ down pat, and he’s taken a bad economy, under the failed House leadership of Nancy Pelosi, and made it a WHOLE lot worse. I don’t know, but I honestly don’t think that’s much to crow about, do you? Bush was no prize, but he hasn’t been in office for nearly four years. Time to take credit where credit is due. Oh, and bin Laden is dead, although Obama isn’t the one who risked his life to get the sleeze weasel, he is taking credit for it, naturally.
9. It seems to me that having a chat with folks who want to murder innocent people, and that would include U.S. citizens, isn’t a real bright idea. Nor is letting terrorists walk away scott free. But yet, that is what this administration is doing, and thinks it’s a good idea. I disagree. I’m all for firing squads, don’cha know.
10. Well, Obama is still associating with shady character, Eric Holder. While Obama could be considered the WORST president this country has ever seen, I’m fairly sure that Holder is THE worst, and quite possibly the most corrupt, attorney general ever to head the Department of Justice.
As a whole, this entire administration has been an abysmal failure. Unless, of course, you consider the destruction of a nation a success, then, by golly, he’s been one heck of a prez.