An Ol' Broad's Ramblings
Archive for 12 May 2012
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE.
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2. I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every single minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot; some parts are missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
23. They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
24. He who dies with the most toys — is nonetheless DEAD.
25. A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
26. Ham and eggs… A day’s work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig. 27. The trouble with life is there’s no background music
28. The original point-and-click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
29. I smile because I don’t know what is going on.
France joins the USA in going Socialist. – American and Proud
Obama’s Whole Two Girlfriends – The Black Sphere
I’m a bit disgusted this morning. – Cmblake6′s
Fighting on My Behalf? – This Ain’t Hell
Recall Post-Primary Thoughts – No Runny Eggs
Why I am Never Asked to Give a Commencement Speech – Warning Signs
‘Asian Culture’ vs Wacky Professor – Winds of Jihad
New Poll- Romney Leads Among Composite Women Likely Voters – Grandpa John’s
The West Virginia Presidential Primary – Always On Watch
Obama: Telling It Like It It’s Not – Be Sure You’re RIGHT, Then Go Ahead
Hearing Footsteps….. – J Robert Giles (Faultline USA)
Poll: Obama Learns What Happens When You Ignore Voters – Mike Flynn (Big Government)
“What I Miss …” – The “O” Word
Report: Far Left Wisconsin Recallers Owe $17 Million in Back Taxes – Gateway Pundit
I am for it! – Camp4U
Protest/Counter-Protest – Days of our Trailers
Governor Haslam Refuses to Sign Resolution Opposing Agenda 21 – Blue Collar Muse
Exclusive: Obama New York Girlfriend Genevieve Cook Worked at Communist School – Your Daddy’s Politics
Hunger And Starvation Is Rampant In Canada! – Maggie’s Notebook
Pimpin’ Ain’t Easy, But Whoring? You Bet. – Support Your Local Gunfighter
Aftermath of a Deadly Leak – Stop Radical Islam
At least now we can confirm the zero point of the robot invasion. – The Troglopundit
Freedom to Serve a Different Master? – Contagious Transformation
President Obama has plenty to run on… – The Liberal Lie In Color
Obama’s intel twofer: Undermined US national security and compromised Brit intelligence – Rick Moran (American Thinker)
Obama’s Campaign Is RAAAAACIST!!!! – Chicks On The Right
Muslim site tells children become Muslim in secret, tell parents later – creeping sharia
I have been dealing with a family crisis pretty much since I got down here to Texas. Until there is a positive resolution to the issue, I honestly don’t have much to say about anything. I would ask for prayers for my family, as we are in serious need of them right now. Thanks.