Un-FREAKIN’-Believable!

15 May 2012, 1:28 pm. 6 Comments. Filed under Male Bovine Excrement, The ONE.

Obama Drops His Name Into the Other Presidential Biographies

Many of President Obama’s fervent devotees are young enough not to have much memory of the political world before the arrival of The One. Coincidentally, Obama himself feels the same way—and the White House’s official website reflects that.

The Heritage Foundation’s Rory Cooper tweeted that Obama had casually dropped his own name into Ronald Reagan’s official biography on www.whitehouse.gov, claiming credit for taking up the mantle of Reagan’s tax reform advocacy with his “Buffett Rule” gimmick. My first thought was, he must be joking. But he wasn’t—it turns out Obama has added bullet points bragging about his own accomplishments to the biographical sketches of every single U.S. president since Calvin Coolidge (except, for some reason, Gerald Ford).

A few screen shots for ya…just in case someone just happens to let him know we already realize he’s more arrogant than all previous 43, put together:

Calvin Coolidge

Harry Truman

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

George W. Bush

Someone MIGHT want to clue in that narcissistic POS, no one gives a happy crap about him when all they want to do is read about previous presidents….some that actually ACCOMPLISHED something positive for the nation, unlike HIS massive failures!

Has ANY president ever had the audacity to insert themselves into the bios of any other president?  Not that I’m aware!

H/T: Rob via FB

1. Roberta Ogilvie-Fye. 16 May 2012, 9:26 am

I read the piece done by “American Thinker”, and, in my opinion, he was SPOT ON!    I live with a Narcissist and I know the signs!!   Although to be fair, hubby is no where near the ‘type’  that the POS is!   Hubby’s Narcissistic tendencies are much less bothersome, and for me, easily controlled. Since living with him for so many years, I’ve learned how to um, shall we say, handle him.  LOL!   But to know that we have a man like this in a position of so much POWER, is truly frightening!  I will be sooo glad when November gets here, (not wishing away Summer), but with the Economy and our Country and it’s people at stake, it should be obvious to anyone, that this man must NOT get re-elected!!   I pray to God every day that he does not get it into his head to cause some kind of horrendous catastrophic event, just so he can cancel our Elections.  If he were to get re-elected, our Country will NOT survive another 4 years!!  God help us all if that happens!

2. olbroad. 16 May 2012, 11:09 am

We’re dealing with one of ‘em right now.  Very unpleasant people, lemme tell ya, but this one isn’t ‘controllable’.  sigh…

Obama should have NEVER been elected to ANY public office…local or national!  It’s a shame people are so flippin’ gullible!  And I fear many haven’t learned that lesson yet.  UGH!  Nope…we won’t survive!

3. Sean. 16 May 2012, 5:10 pm

If the Bios read truthfully, Carter’s might go like this…”Jimmy Carter has been widely recognized as the worst US President ever elected. Did you know that President Obama has successfully made many folks forget Jimmy Carter, and is himself now viewed as the worst US President ever elected.”

Can’t say this surprises me though. The dude wants to rewrite history, and now to a certain extent he literally is.

4. olbroad. 16 May 2012, 7:56 pm

ROFLMBO  Love it!

5. Questionman. 18 May 2012, 6:58 pm

Wow. And you wonder why you’re called a racist….maybe because you are. And a hypocrite and a Liar..basically everything you stupidly accuse Obama of being. All five of your scumbags are hypocritical racists!
    Proof 1: Anyone who listens to D’Shouza is a racist. D’Shouza is a racist liar, too. just like you. I can see why you like him.
    This is a typical conservative ploy: “Now I’m not a something or other (doctor, lawyer, psychologist, or whatever), but you can take it from me, that I certainly believe such and such…”
    No, I’ve heard it for years—even before Obama. It’s a political charge rather than a psychological diagnosis.
    So now we’re criticizing a US president for having a high opinion of himself? Would you prefer one who didn’t?
    If Obama should not take credit for the killing of bin Laden, who should? If you answer George Bush, what you are saying to an Obama apologist is the things that happened on Obama’s watch were caused by George Bush. Sure you want to go there?
    If Bush gets credit for OBL, he gets blame for unemployment and the economy. Period. So throw Obama fans a bone and admit Obama gets credit for OBL. Then hammer away at him for everything else.
    OMG…the White House website is actively promoting the President?
    I say ready the impeachment documents.
    You have to be kidding me…aren’t you? Because it really is the silly season if you guys are reduced to making a stink about this.
    By the way, No. If he was those were true you would be dead right now. Some of those are terrible people and people are using them as a joke. Just look up N. Korea facts to know what a communist is. Andrew Johnson was actually are worst president statistic wise.
    And Obama is not a communist or a marxist. he is not even a good liberal. he is just to the left of Reagan. He just looks like a communist to you wack a doodles out there on the extreme far right ledge.
    With the Republicans once again trying to blame all our ills on President Obama I find that once again I have to remind the country that President Bush did this. He as you know was following Reaganism. Reagan was the father of this nightmare. If we are foolish enough to let Romney in he will be influenced to bring us back to the destruction of our version of America and finish us off with Reagan and Bush’s version.
    “If there’s nothing wrong or bad about being gay, why the outrage towards someone speculating that Obama may have had gay relations?”
    You know why….BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE FOOLS!
    First, President Obama was born in Kenya….NOT A US CITIZEN; then he was a MUSLIM; then he was SOCIALIST: then he was a COMMUNIST; and now, HE’S GAY.
    WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE…THE RIGHT WING IN THIS COUNTRY IS SICK AND ONTHE CRITICAL LIST….I feel sorry for YOU people. OMG, pathetic!
    Please seek professional help…you and others like you really need it.
    It’s obvious you people are sick in the head with hatred and racism. What else other reason is there of this type of disusting behavior?
    Obama is NOT a fraud! He’s exactly what he claims to be. A lawyer, former State and US Senator, who was born in Hawaii grew up in Indonesia.
    Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961 – as his birth certificate states, but that’s too much for you racists to understand.

The facts are in. The right-wing of America are racists. I was right as usual. They hate having black people running in the White House and they prove it everyday with their racist name-calling and attacks!
    The biggest threat and disgrace to our country is ignorant bigoted fools. You should be stripped of your right to vote until you learn to accept reality for what it is and stop throwing around conspiracy theories. They still don’t understand that HALF of this country DON’t hate having a black man as President, half of this country aren’t as racist or a bigoted as they are.

6. olbroad. 19 May 2012, 1:10 am

You….are a moron.  Did you bother to actually READ, or do you just automatically start throwing out BULLSHIT?  I am trying really hard to control my temper, so do us all a favor, FIRST, read the whole damn thing before you spew your garbage.  SECOND, no one gives a flying f**k what color the guy is, so race does NOT come into the picture.  THIRD, the only ‘sick’ person I’m seeing right now is a pathetic little libtard who can’t handle the truth about his messiah.  Damn dude….GET A FREAKIN’ GRIP!