Denied

27 November 2012, 4:17 pm. 6 Comments. Filed under Chris From Racine, Just Cuz.

A woman from Los Angeles, who was a tree hugger, a liberal Democrat, and an anti-hunter, purchased a piece of timberland near Colville, WA. There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her.

In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him how she came to get all the splinters and that she was an environmentalist, a democrat, and an anti-hunter.

The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her.

She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared. The angry woman demanded, “What took you so long?”

He smiled and then told her, “Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a “recreational area” so close to a waste treatment facility.”

“I’m sorry, but due to ObamaCare they turned you down!”

Shared by Chris from Racine.

1. TheBunker. 27 November 2012, 6:47 pm

This little story reminds me of one of my favorite hippie video’s:
    Although I do like the picture you chose; Oh, to be young again!

2. Gary K.. 28 November 2012, 10:04 am

Tooooo funny!!!     (**)

3. olbroad. 28 November 2012, 10:07 am

I often think these people have been dropped on the heads, a number of times, as babies.  Cuz there’s just something that ain’t right about ‘em.  LOL

4. Mark smith. 28 November 2012, 3:36 pm

I’m not a tree hugger for sure, because I do enjoy a good “bare hunt”!!!!!

5. TheBunker. 28 November 2012, 6:46 pm

Ooh to be a tree again…. wait, that doesn’t make any sense, unless of course you believe in reincarnation or karma or banging on drums in a circle and dancing with flowers in your hair all the way to San Francisco.  Question:
    Why couldn’t the Coast Guard save the Hippie?
    Because he was too far out, man!
    Alright, so sue me! Good luck, Hippies got no money!

6. olbroad. 29 November 2012, 3:17 pm