Look For The Union Label (Some Updates)

11 December 2012, 12:29 pm. 11 Comments. Filed under Communism, Unions, video.

At the Right To Work rally in Michigan:

It’s what they do..just like communists! Destroy!!  Congratulations! You’ve proved you ARE thugs! Reckon no one has a right to a job but trash that thinks like you?

Swiped from Liberty News Network.

A few updates:

Steven Crowder attacked at rally by union thugs.

And how about this little gem:

Then we have the OH so peaceful Dimwit politician!

1. Gary K.. 11 December 2012, 1:32 pm

Seems to me that laws like this are about ‘Justice’.

Unions use  dues to support leftist Democrats.

If you are an independent or conservative type, you should not be forced to support causes or politicians that you do not like!!!

2. olbroad. 11 December 2012, 2:02 pm

Exactly!  No one should!  I shouldn’t be forced to pay for the murder of a child, or for birth control cuz some hootchie can’t keep her legs closed either, but there it is.  :?

3. Gary K.. 11 December 2012, 2:21 pm

Ist Amendent is partially about the right to assemble, the flipside of that is the the right to not be forced to assemble.

Unions are no more than assemblies of workers for a common purpose.

Forcing workers to pay union dues or to join a union is a violation of their 1st Amendent Right not to assemble.

Under our Constitution, Right to Work laws should not be needed; but, those laws do protect workers    1st Amendent Rights.

4. Gary K.. 11 December 2012, 2:23 pm

HOOTCHIE????????     :)

ROFLMAO

5. olbroad. 11 December 2012, 5:13 pm

Slow ain’cha!  LMBO

6. Gary K.. 12 December 2012, 7:46 am

Wellll, in some ways; but, on a good day I can out hustke a turtle!!

7. olbroad. 12 December 2012, 1:03 pm

LMBO  What a mental image!!

8. Gary K.. 12 December 2012, 1:39 pm

My finger-eye thing is not so good either. As is evidenced by my typing errors.

When you need a laugh, think of this.

I can amuse myself( sort of) for quite a while trying to thread a needle!   :(

Beware, the language is X-rated.

9. olbroad. 12 December 2012, 1:42 pm

*snicker*  Use a needle threader…cuts down on the 4 lettered words.  Doesn’t do away with ‘em, just weeds out the worst.  LOL  I keep a supply of those little suckers…out of necessity!

10. TheBunker. 12 December 2012, 6:55 pm

Welcome to the Revolution!!!
    I doubt the Hootchie’s will be wearing flowers in their hair for this one.

11. olbroad. 13 December 2012, 6:02 pm

Heh.  More like a S&W or Glock!  :D  Hey…the come in different colors….could also put a flower sticker or two on ‘em.  Heh.