An Ol' Broad's Ramblings

Saturday Afternoon – Zombie Mode – Laundry Time

2 February 2013, 12:17 pm. 2 Comments. Filed under Opinion.

I hate “new” meds. Especially the type of new that I have taken before with adverse affects. Do people not listen? sigh… Well, I told ‘em I’d give a try for a week, and see what happens. Well, in just one day, I can tell ya…we, myself and said med, will part ways in the not too distant future. It’s SUPPOSE to help with pain. It’s a freakin’ anti-depressant. I don’t get along with anti-depressants. I’m not depressed. Pissed? Yes. Depressed? Aw HELL no! I’m a fairly cheerful person, with a very snarky sense of humor. Today, I have no snark, and wanna go back to bed. Yep! Pissed. Personally, I think they should just up my hydro dose, or insert a morphine pump. :D Naw… no morphine. Stuff is weird. At least, for the time being, I’d LIKE to be functional. :?

So, one load of laundry, and one short ‘reading list’.  Sorry ’bout that.  I AM trying to get back into the habit of reading more sites again, and doing some linking, but…..  C”est la vie!

LA Times: Crime is Relatively Rare In Milwaukee – Badger Blogger

Hanoi John: An Obama Kind Of Guy – Be Sure You’re RIGHT, Then Go Ahead

Blame Bush – 99% of his tax cuts are now permanent – Fairly Conservative

Surely liberal Senators can see how unqualified Chuck Hagel is for Secretary of Defense right? – Flopping Aces

Well who wouldn’t want to visit a magical island where tiny horses wear clothes? – The Troglopundit

Poll: 53% Say Govt Threatens Freedoms – Ben Shapiro (Breitbart) What planet are the other 47% on?

Hispanics Jet to Vegas to Demand Equality – The Daily Scoff

Social Liberalism: The Power of Slogans – Gay Patriot

Obama Administration Cuts Breakfast For Deployed Soldiers – The Jawa Report

22 Signs That Barack Obama Is Transforming America Into A Larger Version Of North Korea – Cmblake6′s

The Economy is a Lot Worse Than You Think – Warning Signs

Egypt Rocks – Winds of Jihad

Another “Drill” – Traction Control

Pathological Progressivism – Joseph Kurt (The Black Sphere)

Decorated Combat Veteran Does A “David Gregory”, Results In Five Felony Counts – Weasel Zippers

Reality Check – The Political Jungle

The Yellowed Paper & Update: Jose and the Yellowed Paper – Knuckledraggin My Life Away

NBC news president sh#@ canned – The Daily Gator

EPA AGAIN ATTEMPTS TO EXERCISE POWER THEY DON’T HAVE IN DEFIANCE OF COURT RULING – Kickin’ and Screamin’

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

2 Comments »

  1. Blueish. 2 February 2013, 12:52 pm

    Hiya Ol’ Broad! I know i’m gonna get grief for this, but anywho…
    You can always try “Ganja” for medicinal use!
    Everything has a pupose and a reason, in every season!

  2. olbroad. 2 February 2013, 1:10 pm

    LOL No grief. Sadly, it has the same adverse affects. I just can’t win! LMBO sigh…