An Ol' Broad's Ramblings
About the rapture….well, I believe there will be a rapture, but not when most Christians preach. I’m inclined to put more stock in Luke’s version than Paul’s. I’m not a big fan of Paul’s. I have my reasons.
Glenn takes a look at just a few of the many lies that have come from this administration:
“The Poison Dwarf”
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
…there were REAL reporters, a REAL media, and a reasonably informed public.
The network morning shows on Thursday went into tabloid overdrive for the Jodi Arias verdict and an abduction case in Ohio, offering a staggering 56 minutes of coverage.
In contrast, NBC, CBS and ABC allowed just under seven minutes combined to hearings on the 2012 terrorist murder of a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans in Libya. This is a disparity of eight-to-one.
Does anyone remember back when the news was just that….news? Something happened, it got reported. Not analyzed, but reported…with the who, what, when, where, and how. We had investigative reporters, getting to the bottom of a story, “just the facts, ma’am”. I vaguely remember that time. Do you? If not, you are younger than I am, and I feel bad you have nothing to compare with the current crop of talking heads.
Here’s a video of Beck discussing this issue:
If you rely strictly on one source for your information, you are depriving yourself of a lot of valid information! Jodi Arias murdered her boyfriend, found guilty. Ok. Happens a lot. 3 young ladies missing for over 10 years, found, reunited with families. Happy ending for a change. Four murdered Americans and an administration cover up? Not news worthy. Think we have our priorities just a wee bit skewed??
- A Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities” after the bombing
- As the story gained traction, TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood received word that the government may not deport the Saudi national, originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
- Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill.
- An ICE official said a separate Saudi national is in custody, but is “in no way” connected to the bombings.
- A congressional source, however, says that the file on Alharbi was created, that he was “linked” in some way to the Boston bombings (though it is unclear how), and that documents showing all this have been sent to Congress.
- Key congressmen of the Committee on Homeland Security request a classified briefing with Napolitano
- Fox News’ Todd Starnes reports that Alharbi was allegedly flagged on a terrorist watch list and granted a student visa without being properly vetted
- New information provided to TheBlaze reveals Alharbi’s file was altered early Wednesday evening to disassociate him from the initial charges
- Sources say the Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findlay, Ohio, though he appears to have an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts
- Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed.
THIS is for YOU!
As an evangelical, I have no problem voting for a Mormon, anymore than I’d have a problem voting for a Catholic or a Jew. Now a Muslim? Yeah… I’d have a SERIOUS problem, but other than that… After learning more about Mormonism, and having many of the myths, promoted by the media over the last few years, I have even less of a problem voting for Mitt Romney!
Accurate information is a good thing. Now, I don’t take Glenn’s word for everything. I actually look things up for myself. I’d suggest others do the same. Get the facts! Do I agree with all their doctrine? Paleeeez! I don’t agree with a lot of the doctrines of my own church. Heh! Faith is based on the Word of God….not the whims of man!
As for Romney, he holds more of the same values as I do….Obama hold NONE of the same values. It’s that simple! I believe in life, liberty, and the PURSUIT of happiness. I believe our rights come from God…not the government, which is made up of very imperfect humans. I believe this country has been taken on a magic carpet ride that must end…either with our destruction, or with our rebirth as a republic. I vote for our rebirth.
And yes, there is a bit of Glenn’s snark inserted. Deal with it!
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Yesterday on Beck’s show, he spoke to a young lady who has been brutally attacked by the union thugs of her school. Why? For speaking the truth. I applaud this young lady, and her mother for being strong and standing up to the thugs. The fact that she is no longer in school speaks volumes about our public education system.
The first video is from yesterday’s show, with Glenn interviewing her and her mother. It’s heart breaking to see this young, obviously intelligent lady cry because she isn’t allowed to do the one thing she truly loves…learn! It shouldn’t be Jada who was removed from the school…it should be the teachers, and every other “teacher” like them. The union thuggery will continue until WE put a stop to it, and regain control of our education system. The second video is from today’s show, Glenn addresses the evil that has become so prevalent in our schools, and honestly, our society as well.